Thursday, November 13, 2008

Applying Blush xo


Make your cheeks glow with one brush of blush. It is a quick application but the results are amazing!

1. Select a colour that is close to your natural state. Also make sure there is a similarity in the colour of lipstick/lip gloss and the blush your are going to use.

2. When selecting your blush, make sure you know if you have oily skin or dry skin. If you have oily skin you are best suited for the powder blush. If you have dry skin you are more suited for the creme blush.

3. Apply all your other makeup first, with blush being your last application in the makeup process.

4. Use af full, round brush as it makes it look smoother and professional.

5. Rub a small ammount of blusk on your brush, tap away any excess powder.

6. Look in the mirror and smile.

7. Place the blush on the apple of your cheek while smiling. brush up your cheekbone and up towrds your hairline. Brush it untill your happy with the look.

8. Rub a little blush on your forehead and a little on the tip of your nose. You should puy blush where the sun hits your ace the most.

9. For a less dramatic look brush some blush down your cheekbone.

Hope it works for you ! ♥

1 comment:

~ ToniMac ~ said...

Hey Kate.
I dont know if you know who I am but I am one of your biggest fans and I visit your blog each and every day! Your blog is awesome! I love how you love makeup just like myself. It sounds as if we have alot in common :P
Hey listen. I need you advice. I have my formal coming up quite soon and I was wondering if I should go for the natural or smokey look for my eyes?? Please Help. IT'S A MAKEUP CRISIS!!!

♥ ITS.WHATEVER.U.LIKE ♥